Escribe en su forma de pasado (Past Simple) los siguientes verbos
regulares que aparecen en el texto anterior.
Los verbos regulares de 'Past Simple' en inglés terminan
en 'ed', pero hay tres diferentes maneras de pronunciarlos. Escúchalos y
ponlos en el grupo correcto.
Escucha y repite los verbos anteriores
Lee de nuevo el texto sobre John Lennon y escúchalo:
John Lennon was born on October 9, 1940 in Liverpool, England. His mother's name was Julia and his father's name was Freddie.
preguntas en pasado con el adverbio auxiliar "did".
John's father was a sailor and worked on a ship. He didn't live with his parents, he lived with his Aunt Mimi and Uncle George. His mother visited him often, but she died when he was seventeen.
John liked art at school, but he wasn't a good student. He loved music, and in 1960 he started a group called 'The Beatles' with Paul McCartney, Pete Best and George Harrison.
The Beatles played in Liverpool and Hamburg, Germany. Their manager, Brian Epstein, discovered them in the Cavern Club, Liverpool.
Cynthia Powell was John's first wife. They were married on August 23, 1962, and on April 8, 1963, John's first son Julian was born.
In 1963, John and Paul helped 'The Rolling Stones' with their first hit song, 'I Wanna Be Your Man'. The Beatles first number one song was 'Please Please Me'
John married Yoko Ono on March 20, 1969 and they stayed in bed for a week in Amsterdam. This was their famous 'Bed-in for peace'.
John and Yoko's son Sean was born on John's birthday in 1975.
A crazy man killed John Lennon on December 8, 1980 next to his flat in New York. He was forty when he died.
1. John's father worked on a
___?___ ( Where? )
2. John's mother died when he was ____?___ ( When? )
3. John liked ___?___ at school ( What? )
4. John loved ___?___ ( What? )
5. The Beatles played in ____?______ and ____?_____ ( Where? )
6. Brian Epstein discovered them in ____?____ ( Where? )
7. John married Cynthia Powell in ___?____ ( When? )
8. John married ____?____ in 1969 ( Who? )
9. They stayed in ___?____ for a week ( Where? )
10. John died in ____?____ ( When? )
Lee y escucha las preguntas en pasado
Recuerda que en las preguntas 'wh' (what,
which, when, why, etc.) normalmente cae el tono de voz al final de la
|1. Where did John's father work?
2. When did John's mother die?
3. What did John like at school?
4. What did John love?
5. Where did the Beatles play?
6. Where did Brian Epstein discover them?
7. When did John marry Cynthia Powell?
8. Who did John marry in 1969?
9. Where did they stay for a week?
10. When did John die?
Escucha de nuevo las preguntas y repítelas.
La Mansión del Inglés. https://www.mansioningles.com
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los Derechos Reservados . -