Bottle of milk
'a' bottle of milk ('bottle' es contable)
Rain is good for the grass ('rain' es incontable)
1. Bob drinks beer.
2. Does Jack like meat?
3. I have old car.
4. bread isn't expensive.
5. Do you want cup of tea?
6. My husband never drinks alcohol.
7. Australia is island.
8. I want to buy new car
9. I need glass of water
10. Can I have bar of chocolate?
- Elige cuál de las
alternativas propuestas NO es adecuada. Sigue el ejemplo.
Ex. Can you give me another of paper, please?
1. I would appreciate it if you could send me
information about your company.
2. Please help yourself to more champagne.
3. Valencia is famous for having very nice weather.
4. This Mansion Ingles CD Rom has good advice.
5. I saw shoes in the shops yesterday, but they were too expensive.
6. We don’t usually have money when we get back from holiday.
7. It’s better not to take luggage to Tanzania if you’re going to move around the
8. It would be great if you could come and stay with us for
9. Congratulations on the baby! It’s so nice to hear
good news for a change.
10. English and German people are buying houses on the Costa