1. I prefer our new boss
to the old one. I feel relaxed and comfortable talking to
her and she's very approachable. She really knows how to
2. A student told me I was charming, kind and attractive
this morning and I got really embarrassed. I'm not used to
3. It was a mistake to rent such a big office. The business
is not growing as fast as we predicted and it's costing us
too much money. I think we should cut our losses, move into
a smaller place and .
4. We have 17 projects on our list, which is obviously far
too many. We need to
to the most important ones and put the others on hold.
5. I don't think you've
the data base
. The last entry was
on March 15th!
6. You've been working so hard lately darling. Let me clean
the flat, do the shopping and cook dinner today. You should
go to the spa and relax for a couple of hours. It'll
7. Peter put a frog under the bosses chair today. Life's
just one big joke to him. He never
8. Have you heard that Microsoft have
They're going to call the new company 'Microtweet'
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.