1. The police have
announced a in the Liverpool docks murder case.
2. The for the economy is as bleak and pessimistic this
year as it has been over the last 15 years.
3. My idea of a good night out is a few pints of bitter in
my local pub and an Indian eaten at home while watching one of my favourite
4. My neighbour had a nervous last month and he’s recovering in a private clinic
in the south of England.
5. There was a at our local bank last week. They got away with
about 250,000 Euros.
6. One of the of owning several mobile internet devices is the
cost of paying for more than one data plan.
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.