1. Please stand still
for a minute because I want to see how many of us are here.
2. When I was at school we had to learn pages and pages of
poetry by heart.
3. I read somewhere that 90% of people tend to form an
impression about someone during the first three minutes of meeting
them for the first time.
4. If you would only give Philip Johnson an opportunity
to use his imagination, I think youíll be impressed with his ability to
find us new clients in the private sector.
5. Itís taken us five years to build a relationship with
Sony, and Iím not sure I want to take any risks at this point.
6. If you donít vary your voice when you speak in public,
you could put your audience to sleep.
7. Itís important to bear in mind where and when youíre
going to be giving your presentation.
8. These days email is probably the most common means of