1. The new restaurant we
found dispels the myth that good food
has to be expensive.
2. I was reading an interesting financial blog about the current
financial crisis and how to deal with it.
3. A friend at work went bungee jumping last weekend. It looks
really frightening, but I’ve always wanted to give it a try.
4. Whenever I get a bad headache, I take a couple of Paracetamol.
They always give me quick relief.
5. You can’t just walk right in to see him without any notice. You
have to make an appointment first.
6. It’s been four months since I realised I have a problem with
alcohol, and I’m taking steps to deal with it.
7. What can I give my dog to calm him down before cutting his
8. Many English students get to intermediate level and hit a plateau.
They can’t seem to raise their level any further.
La Mansión del Inglés. https://www.mansioningles.com
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. Todos los derechos reservados.