If you agree with someone about an opinion, you can simply say I
agree or you're right.
- I think we should leave now.
- I agree / you're right
The words so and too are often used in expressions of
Too usually comes at the end of the sentence, and so at the
- I'm feeling tired.
- So am I / I am too / me too
agreement, use neither in place of so, and
either in place of too.
- I'm not going out tonight
- neither am I / I'm not either
- I don't have enough money to go out
- neither do I / I don't either
- They're Spanish
- so are we / we are too
- My sister doesn’t like paella.
- Neither does my husband. / My husband doesn't either.
When you want to disagree with someone, you can say I disagree
or I don't think so
- I think we should increase our prices by 7%.
- I disagree / I don't think so