1. I don't know what I do to
turn men off. - to stop someone feeling interested or
excited, especially sexually (opposite = to turn (s.b.) on.)
2. When men and women get together – to be in each
other’s company or begin a
3. It turns out that men's and women's brains, for
example, are not only different,..
- to happen in a particular way or
to have a particular result, especially an unexpected one.
4. This accounts for women's ability to have better verbal
skills and intuition. - to explain
the reason for something or the
cause of something.
5. The only way to stop thinking of the problems is to talk
it over. - to discuss a problem
or situation, especially
before making a decision about it.
6. women select the most valuable knowledge and pass it
on to the next generation.
- to tell someone something that
someone else has told you.
La Mansión del Inglés. https://www.mansioningles.com
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. Todos los derechos reservados.