1. as soft as a
baby’s bottom – very soft and smooth
2. a breath of fresh air – someone brings new ideas/new
energy/new ways of doing something to a situation
3. the eyes are the window to the soul – you can know a
person’s thoughts by looking in his/her eyes
4. healthy body, healthy mind – if your body is healthy, your
mind will be healthy also.
5. you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours – to do a favour
for someone in the hope that they will do something for you
6. to get on (someone’s) nerves – to irritate someone
La Mansión del Inglés. https://www.mansioningles.com
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. Todos los derechos reservados.